- Written by STF! Webmaster STF! Webmaster
- Parent Category: Hire Us Hire Us
- Category: Presentations Presentations
- Created: 14 July 2017 14 July 2017
SAVE THE FROGS! ecologists have spoken at hundreds of universities, schools, conferences, and events across the United States and around the world to educate audiences of all ages about amphibians and ways to protect them. Our presentations feature breathtaking photos of amphibians, lots of cool frog facts and always include a question and answer session following the presentation. Please read on to learn how you can book a presentation and have a SAVE THE FROGS! ecologist visit your school, office or community group.
“Thank you for taking your time out to visit our class today. The kids were super excited even before your presentation and even more excited afterward. You should have been here with us after lunch; they can’t stop talking about frogs. You were enthusiastic and passionate about the topic and it shows. And thank you for being so patient with the kids, answering all their questions and acknowledging all their comments.”
– Jacueline Le, Teacher at Cleveland Elementary, San Francisco, CA
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger and students at Manor School in Fairfax, California.
SAVE THE FROGS! presentations are usually 45 to 75 minutes long. At our talks we like to set up an informational table where we can offer the audience relevant educational materials, collect petition signatures for our campaigns, and give participants the ability to purchase eco-friendly merchandise to help fund our efforts and spread the word about amphibians. Let’s organize an event near you!
The fee for the presentation is $250 plus any travel expenses. This helps cover our time and fund our worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. We are looking forward to introducing your group to the wild world of frogs, so let's talk!
Please contact us for questions and scheduling. Visit this page if you would prefer an online presentation.
Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!
SAVE THE FROGS! ecologist Michael Starkey educates students about amphibians.
Common Green Frog (Pelophylax ridibundus) photo by Bart van Oijen
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)