SAVE THE FROGS! ecologists have spoken at hundreds of universities, schools, conferences, and events across the United States and around the world to educate audiences of all ages about amphibians and ways to protect them. Our presentations feature breathtaking photos of amphibians, lots of cool frog facts and always include a question and answer session following the presentation. Please read on to learn how you can book a presentation and have a SAVE THE FROGS! ecologist visit your school, office or community group.
“Thank you for taking your time out to visit our class today. The kids were super excited even before your presentation and even more excited afterward. You should have been here with us after lunch; they can’t stop talking about frogs. You were enthusiastic and passionate about the topic and it shows. And thank you for being so patient with the kids, answering all their questions and acknowledging all their comments.”
– Jacueline Le, Teacher at Cleveland Elementary, San Francisco, CA
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger and students at Manor School in Fairfax, California.
SAVE THE FROGS! presentations are usually 45 to 75 minutes long. At our talks we like to set up an informational table where we can offer the audience relevant educational materials, collect petition signatures for our campaigns, and give participants the ability to purchase eco-friendly merchandise to help fund our efforts and spread the word about amphibians. Let’s organize an event near you!
The fee for the presentation is $250 plus any travel expenses. This helps cover our time and fund our worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. We are looking forward to introducing your group to the wild world of frogs, so let's talk!
Please contact us for questions and scheduling. Visit this page if you would prefer an online presentation.
Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!
SAVE THE FROGS! ecologist Michael Starkey educates students about amphibians.
Common Green Frog (Pelophylax ridibundus) photo by Bart van Oijen
Most Recent Articles
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania