- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Hire Us Hire Us
- Category: Presentations Presentations
- Created: 14 July 2017 14 July 2017
Regardless of where in the world you are, a SAVE THE FROGS! ecologist can deliver an engaging presentation about amphibians to your students or community group as long as you have a solid internet connection. SAVE THE FROGS ecologists have given hundreds of presentations around the world to educate audiences of all ages about amphibians and ways to protect them. Our online presentations feature breathtaking photos of amphibians, lots of cool frog facts and always include a question and answer session following the presentation.
"Thank you so much for presenting to our school! Your presentation was very accessible to all of our students, and information was supported with excellent visuals. Our students can be challenging to engage, but you held their attention the whole time!”
-- Rebecca Fall, 7th Grade Teacher at Visitacion Valley Middle School, San Francisco, CA
Students in Lake Tahoe, California enjoying a SAVE THE FROGS! online presentation.
SAVE THE FROGS! online presentations are usually 45 minutes long, including the question and answer period. We can connect with your group anywhere virtually anywhere in the world, and you do not need any special technology other than a solid internet connection (we usually use Skype or Zoom, both of which are free). SAVE THE FROGS! Ecologists have spoken at universities, schools, conferences, and events across the United States and around the world. The fee for the presentation is $125, which helps cover our time and fund our worldwide amphibian conservation efforts. We are looking forward to introducing your group to the wild world of frogs, so let's talk!
Book your presentation today: please contact us for questions and scheduling. Visit this page to learn about in-person live presentations.
Together we can SAVE THE FROGS!
Students in the San Francisco Bay Area listening in on a SAVE THE FROGS! online presentation.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program: Cash Rewards
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- Ecotours: Name Your Price
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders
- Amanda Cooper on empowering students to save frogs
- One Question Survey
- Building a Wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles County
- Federal Action To Assist Frogs In The Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
- Buenos Aires Coastal Cleanup
- Dr. Kerry Kriger's Presentation At UFMG (Federal University of Minas Gerais)
- The 4th Brazilian Symposium of Conservation Biology
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Wins Grant To Save Endangered Frogs from Wildfires
- Sponsor the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show