Environmental journalist John Platt has written about SAVE THE FROGS! in Scientific American in the past, and was a guest lecturer during the SAVE THE FROGS! 90-Day Challenge in 2016. His Extinction Countdown column has run continuously since 2004 and has covered news and science related to more than 1,000 endangered species. Now John is the Editor of The Revelator, the new website of SAVE THE FROGS! partner the Center for Biological Diversity. In his most recent article he asked me and other conservationists: “How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?”
Find my answer on The Revelator website!
Frog art from 2014 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest by Sarah Kim, Age 11
Most Recent Articles
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the Sylvan Heights Bird Park
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 with প্রাধিকার (PRADHIKAR)
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Diepsloot, South Africa
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Sanepa, Nepal
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Lagos, Nigeria
- Estonian Fund For Nature And The Tallinn Zoo Celebrate Save The Frogs Day 2017
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour