Thank you for your interest in the SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest! The goal of this article is to answer the most Frequently Asked Questions about the contest!
Q: When is the entry deadline?
All entries must be digitally submitted or postmarked no later than 11:59pm PST on December 1st, 2017.
Q: How & when will winners be announced?
The winners will be announced on the SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest webpage, and via the SAVE THE FROGS! mailing list, which we would recommend joining now if you haven’t already. The winners will be announced by December 15th, 2017.
Q: Can I vote for a winner?
Not this year.
Q: I’m having trouble uploading my PHOTOS.
If you encounter trouble, feel free to contact us.
Q: Can I mail in my photos?
Unfortunately we will only be accepting digital entries for the contest.
Q: Who can enter?
Anyone! We encourage amateur and professional photographers to take part, as well as students and teachers, and the more countries represented the better!
Q: How do frog photos help STF!?
SAVE THE FROGS! has a multitude of uses for your frog photos:
- Half of the jackpot will be donated to supporting SAVE THE FROGS! and our worldwide amphibian conservation efforts.
- The best photos will be used on SAVE THE FROGS! T-shirts, postcards, posters, and other eco-friendly, educational merchandise, to raise money for our global amphibian conservation endeavors.
- Some photos will be auctioned off on eBay and at SAVE THE FROGS! Fundraisers we hold at art galleries to raise money for our international amphibian conservation efforts.
- We use the graphics on our website and in our marketing materials.
- The photographers gain a better appreciation for frogs, especially SOMETHING!!
- Everybody who sees cool frog photos will appreciate frogs more!!!
- Even the kids’ photographs is important: we often include photos as gifts in mailings to our supporters, and they would definitely appreciate the kids’ frog art.
Q: How many entries am I allowed?
You’re allowed to submit five entries for the price of $10.
Q: What other contests does STF! have?
We also have the SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest.
Q: How much does it cost to enter?
It costs just $10, and you’re allowed to submit up to five photos!
Q: I want to support SAVE THE FROGS! — how can I help?
Help us guarantee that we never have to experience a world without frogs! Please support SAVE THE FROGS! worldwide amphibian conservation efforts by:
a) Ordering a SAVE THE FROGS! T-shirt, tote bag, wristband, bumper sticker or any other cool frog merchandise from the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center;
b) Volunteer for SAVE THE FROGS!. We cannot exist without the support and work from our many volunteers, and are always looking for more; or
c) Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!. We also cannot exist without your support, and every donation matters, regardless of size. Please show your support! We are a 501(c)(3) public charity, so all donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Espadarana prosoblepon sighted during the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour