The Terms & Conditions of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest are as follows:
- The 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest runs from August 1st, 2017 to December 1st, 2017. All entries are to be digitally submitted by 11:59pm U.S. Pacific Time on December 1st, 2017.
- Entries must be submitted using the form on the Photo Contest webpage.
- Submitted photos must be your own creation!
- Participants are only allowed one entry; five photos may be submitted through that single entry.
- Entering the SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest signifies your agreement to these Terms & Conditions.
- The photo contest will be judged by Dr. Kerry Kriger and/or judges appointed by SAVE THE FROGS!.
- By entering this contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, and/or photos in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by SAVE THE FROGS! and its advertising and promotional agencies without further notice or compensation. SAVE THE FROGS! can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted photographs at SAVE THE FROGS! sole discretion. In turn, the contestant still retains the rights to use and publish their photographs.
- Prizes are as follows:
The Grand Prize Winner will receive half the jackpot.
Each category winner will receive a T-Shirt, wristband, and sticker.
Contest winners will also be mentioned on the SAVE THE FROGS! website.
- The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this contest and the awarding of the prizes. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
- Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, completely online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failing of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
- If you enter, you may be added to the SAVE THE FROGS! email marketing list. SAVE THE FROGS! does not sell or rent email addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
- The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about the Contest. The Contest Sponsor may also contact you once in a while with information about other ways you can save the frogs.
- By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising, and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death, or property damage.
- The Contest Sponsor receives the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend the Contest should an external circumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest ponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify, or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
- Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
Craugastor underwoodi sighted on the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
Let's Stay Connected!
Subscribe to the SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter and get important amphibian conservation updates: