Podcasts are quickly becoming one of the most effective ways for activists to spread their message and grow their communities. The SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast will launch in late 2017, with a goal of inspiring, educating and empowering amphibian conservationists worldwide. SAVE THE FROGS! requests $31,408 from SAVE THE FROGS! supporters to enable us to create and distribute all 52 episodes of the podcast in 2018. The podcast will serve as our primary means of educating current and future environmental scientists, conservationists, land managers, volunteers and interns about everything we have learned in 10 years of leading the worldwide efforts to protect endangered amphibians.
- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Category: Podcast Podcast
- Created: 23 September 2017 23 September 2017
Podcasts are quickly becoming one of the most effective way for organizations to educate their communities and grow their supporter base. A podcast is like a radio program, but it can be accessed on-demand, anytime, via your smartphone. In late 2017, we will launch the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast and we are hoping you can provide support! The podcast episodes will serve as a permanent, freely accessible archive of environmental knowledge and inspiration, and we expect the podcast to become our primary method of educating the worldwide amphibian conservation community. Keep reading to learn more about the podcast and how you or your company can sponsor an episode.
Phyllomedusa from Brazil, photo courtesy Leandro Moraes
Most Recent Articles
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration