- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Category: Podcast Podcast
- Created: 23 September 2017 23 September 2017
Podcasts are quickly becoming one of the most effective way for organizations to educate their communities and grow their supporter base. A podcast is like a radio program, but it can be accessed on-demand, anytime, via your smartphone. In late 2017, we will launch the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast and we are hoping you can provide support! The podcast episodes will serve as a permanent, freely accessible archive of environmental knowledge and inspiration, and we expect the podcast to become our primary method of educating the worldwide amphibian conservation community. Keep reading to learn more about the podcast and how you or your company can sponsor an episode.
Phyllomedusa from Brazil, photo courtesy Leandro Moraes
We are confident that the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast will be the most effective and least expensive way to:
- Grow the SAVE THE FROGS! supporter base;
- Educate and inspire our community;
- Build valuable connections with supporters, volunteers and partner organizations; and
- Increase donations, memberships, merchandise sales, and signups for our courses, workshops and ecotours.
In the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast, we will:
- Interview amphibian biologists; environmental nonprofit leaders, attorneys and activists; and SAVE THE FROGS! volunteers and supporters.
- Delve into a wide variety of topics relevant to 21st century environmental conservation;
- Share current news and events related to amphibian conservation;
- Give listeners clear calls to action and ways they can make a tangible positive impact for amphibians.
We do not know of any similar type of podcast, radio or television program.
Odontophrynus from Brazil, photo courtesy Leandro Moraes
The SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast will be published weekly to:
- iTunes, Stitcher, and other major podcasting outlets;
- The SAVE THE FROGS! website (www.savethefrogs.com)
- The SAVE THE FROGS! YouTube Channel (audio will be converted to video with still imagery)
We expect the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast to get several thousand downloads per episode within a year of launch and to grow with each passing year. Episode lengths will average 30 minutes of high-quality, original, educational content.
Dendropsophus minutus from Brazil, photo courtesy Leandro Moraes
You can sponsor an episode of the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast
The grand total to produce the weekly SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast for all of 2018 is $31,408 (equal to $604 per episode).
SAVE THE FROGS! would appreciate your financial support of the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast. For any episodes you can fully fund ($604) or partially fund ($302), we are happy to acknowledge your support in the episode:
"This episode of the SAVE THE FROGS! Podcast was made possible through the generous support of YOUR NAME or YOUR COMPANY".
If you wish to sponsor an episode and thus help us spread amphibian education to the masses, please email us at:
Itatipotihyla langsdorfii from Brazil, photo courtesy Leandro Moraes
Most Recent Articles
- Ecotour Notifications List
- Bangladesh Frogs Booklet - Free PDF
- Save The Frogs at Discover Amazonia in Scotland
- SAVE THE FROGS! Terms of Service
- What To Bring On Your SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour
- The 5K Race Against Extinction: May 19th, 2018
- 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day Award Recipients
- The 10th Annual Save The Frogs Day: April 28th, 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)