SAVE THE FROGS! seeks a Social Media Intern to help us grow our cause, find new supporters and permeate the internet with frog education. Social media platforms may include Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, deviantArt or a platform of the intern’s choice. The successful candidate will work directly with SAVE THE FROGS! staff and acquire valuable skills transferable to future nonprofit or for-profit endeavors.
You are qualified for this position if:
(1) You are dedicated to amphibian conservation;
(2) You communicate clearly;
(3) You write well with few grammatical or spelling errors;
(4) You want to learn more about social media and marketing;
(5) You can volunteer two hours per week on average for the next six months for this position.
To apply for this internship, please:
(1) Send an email with subject line Social Media Intern to email@example.com
(2) Attach a single page file concisely summarizing any background you have in wildlife conservation, social media or marketing.
(3) State that you can indeed dedicate two hours per week for six months on a volunteer basis to SAVE THE FROGS!
(4) Include the name and email address of one professional reference who can vouch for your abilities.
Thank you for your interest in SAVE THE FROGS!
The SAVE THE FROGS! Webmaster is your friendly frog-loving robot who keeps this website running 24/7/365 to ensure that frog enthusiasts around the world are educated, inspired and empowered to save frogs and other amphibians from extinction!
Let's Stay Connected!
Subscribe to the SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter and get important amphibian conservation updates: