SAVE THE FROGS! is now on Snapchat! Find us at username frogsavers
You may be wondering what Snapchat is; or perhaps you think Snapchat’s just for kids. Snapchat is actually amazing technology that let’s us send you photos and videos from the field with an incredible amount of ease…and delivered right to your smartphone. SAVE THE FROGS! uses Snapchat to send videos of frogs breeding; videos of us saving frogs at habitat restoration events; videos of wetlands being built; videos from our educational events, and interviews with STF! supporters, biologists and volunteers.
Here’s how to find SAVE THE FROGS! on Snapchat:
(1) Download the free Snapchat app for iOS or Android.
(2) Log in or sign up.
(3) Get to the screen where you can Add Friends (likely found by tapping the ghost symbol at the top of the screen…otherwise swipe left, right, up or down until you see the ghost symbol).
(4) Click “Add Friends”.
(5) Click Add by Username
(6) Search for frogsavers (that’s our official STF! Snapchat username).
(7) Alternatively open Snapchat and point your smartphone camera at the yellow Ghost image below and Snapchat should automaticlly add us.
(8) To see our feed (aka our Story), just open Snapchat and then either swipe left or click the three triangular dots at the bottom right of your screen. If we have posted any photos or videos within the past 24 hours you will see SAVE THE FROGS!, so just click on our name and you’ll be able to see our Story!
Please feel free to send us a message in Snapchat and ask any questions about amphibians. And if you can’t figure out how to find us on Snapchat, please contact us and we will help you out!