One of the truly fantastic things about being American as is that we are the only group of people in the universe who are eligible for SAVE THE FROGS! Platinum Visa Cards. As the cards have NO ANNUAL FEE, and as SAVE THE FROGS! receives a $50 donation from the issuing bank after your first purchase (yes you only need to make ONE purchase), and as it only takes 5 minutes to apply for the card, we sincerely hope that you will immediately apply for one of these incredibly cool looking cards, which feature your choice of the Southern Orange-eyed Treefrog, the Lacelid frog, the Emerald-spotted Treefrog or the Blue Poison Dart Frog.
If we all come together in patriotism and unity on this single occasion, and we all apply for and make a SINGLE PURCHASE with our ridiculously cool looking SAVE THE FROGS! Platinum Visa Card, for which SAVE THE FROGS! receives a percentage of every purchase you ever make with it, at NO EXPENSE to you, we will raise thousands of dollars with which to save the frogs from their imminent extinction!
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!
What can this money do?
(1) Fund grants and scholarships for scientists to conduct important research on amphibians.
(2) Help us purchase land to protect critically threatened amphibian populations.
(3) Pay for Public Service Announcements to go up in visible locations around the country and educate people so they reduce their impact on the environment.
(4) Help us in our fight to ban pesticides like atrazine, which cause limb deformities and hermaphroditism in frogs.
(5) Enable us to create and distribute FREE educational materials to schools, museums and zoos worldwide.
So please sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Platinum Visa Card today. It will take you 5 minutes, and is something you will feel good about!
The SAVE THE FROGS! Webmaster is your friendly frog-loving robot who keeps this website running 24/7/365 to ensure that frog enthusiasts around the world are educated, inspired and empowered to save frogs and other amphibians from extinction!
Let's Stay Connected!
Subscribe to the SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter and get important amphibian conservation updates: