- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Take Action Take Action
- Category: Fundraise Fundraise
- Created: 13 June 2017 13 June 2017
Fundraising is a fantastic way to raise funds for important conservation projects and to spread the word about a cause you believe in. Fundraising is often the difference between merely dreaming up an environmental project and actually seeing it through to completion. As such, SAVE THE FROGS! encourages all frog enthusiasts to hone their fundraising skills through study and real-world experience.
The video below is intended to give you numerous actionable ideas you can use to maximize your success fundraising for the frogs. On August 21st 2013, SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger, Ecologist Michael Starkey and Board Member Sienne Hayes conducted a SAVE THE FROGS! Academy online class all about fundraising. In the class, these three accomplished fundraisers discussed winning strategies that will assist you with your fundraising efforts -- whether you are raising money for frogs, bats, human diseases, poor kids or any other group in need. And fortunately, we have a recording of the class! Watch it below and greatly improve your fundraising knowledge. Enjoy and best of luck in your fundraising efforts!
Most Recent Articles
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration