- Written by Dr. Kerry Kriger Dr. Kerry Kriger
- Parent Category: Threats Threats
- Category: Dissections Dissections
- Created: 20 March 2017 20 March 2017
Animalearn is a leader in humane science education. As an education program of the American Anti-Vivisection Society (AAVS), Animalearn works to end the harmful use of animals in education by helping both educators and students find the most effective non-animal methods to teach and study science. Animalearn’s The Science Bank loan program was developed over 20 years ago to give educators and students access to innovative alternatives to animal labs, including frog dissections, which continue to be a common activity in classrooms across the globe. Today The Science Bank is home to over 650 high-quality, animal-friendly science education products and is the largest lending library of humane science products in the United States. If you want to support frog friendly alternatives to dissection, please go to Animalearn.org and put the life back into life sciences!
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Members Aspire To Be...
- Add Your Name To The SAVE THE FROGS! Memberships Waitlist
- Sign Up For The SAVE THE FROGS! Electronic Newsletter
- Do You Work with Amphibians in North America?
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit ONLINE: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh