“Paper or plastic?”
“Neither! I’ve got a SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag!
The SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag is absolutely the coolest, most useful tote bag on Planet Earth.
(1) It’s made of 7 recycled plastic bottles, so it’s keeping bottles out of the landfills and oceans.
(2) It folds into its own pouch that fits in the palm of your hand, or easily in your purse or bookbag, so it’s always there when you need it.
Exhibit A: Portability
(3) It comes with a carabiner so you can take it anywhere: hook it on your harness when you’re climbing El Capitan or Mount Rainier.
(4) It’s stronger than a Goliath Frog (which could get eaten to extinction if we don’t act fast!). We’ve packed the SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag full of groceries (and it holds a lot of groceries!) and never seen any signs of stress on the bag.
(5) It’s easy to wash, and it dries fast.
Oops…your organic GMO-free soymilk leaked on your bag? No problem!
(7) Everybody stares in wild wonder at the SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag, so it helps spreads the word about amphibian extinctions and SAVE THE FROGS!.
Did we mention that once you have this bag (which is made by the friendly folks at ChicoBag), you’ll wonder how you lived your whole life without it?
(7.1) ALL PROCEEDS from sales of the bags go to support SAVE THE FROGS! amphibian conservation efforts.
Oh yeah, you can get the bag FREE when you become a member of SAVE THE FROGS!
Dr. Crawford gives the bag a 100% “THIS BAG COMPLETELY ROCKS” rating!
So what are you waiting for?
Order your SAVE THE FROGS! Tote Bag here.