If you are interested in learning how to build or restore wetlands, please fill out the short form below so we can keep you updated when we announce new wetland construction events or release new training materials. We hold events both online and in the field, so regardless of where you live, please do fill out the form if you are interested in wetlands.
SAVE THE FROGS! Wetlands Coordinator Kathlyn Franco regularly holds online video conferences to discuss wetlands, and she also leads SAVE THE FROGS! Wetland Construction Workshops.
Here Is The Wetlands Construction Training Expression Of Interest Form!
In 2015, SAVE THE FROGS! teamed up with the Clifford School in Redwood City, CA to build six wetlands. Over the course of two days, 700 students and teachers took part in the project.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger’s Accomplishments
- How SAVE THE FROGS! uses your donation
- How A Six Year Old Raised Hundreds Of Dollars For The Frogs
- How do you stay positive in the face of the ongoing extinction crisis?
- Why We Must SAVE THE FROGS!
- SAVE THE FROGS! TED-Ed Video
- Save The Frogs Day Event Reporting
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at the PUC Minas Museum of Natural Sciences
- Visit the SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center
- Major Website Upgrade And A New Era Of Savethefrogs.com
- Book Recommendations For Frog Lovers
- Sign up for the SAVE THE FROGS! Minas Gerais newsletter
- Free Ecotour Sweepstakes Winner Announced
- Save 500 Dollars On Your Ecuador Ecotour
- Frogging Santuário do Caraça
- Biraj Shrestha Wins Award To Travel From Nepal To The United Kingdom
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 Worldwide Online Video Conference
- Amphibian Research Assistant Positions In Kumasi, Ghana
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in São Paulo, Brazil
- Nepal: Save The Frogs Day Video Message From Dr. Kerry Kriger