If you are interested in learning how to build or restore wetlands, please fill out the short form below so we can keep you updated when we announce new wetland construction events or release new training materials. We hold events both online and in the field, so regardless of where you live, please do fill out the form if you are interested in wetlands.
SAVE THE FROGS! Wetlands Coordinator Kathlyn Franco regularly holds online video conferences to discuss wetlands, and she also leads SAVE THE FROGS! Wetland Construction Workshops.
Here Is The Wetlands Construction Training Expression Of Interest Form!
In 2015, SAVE THE FROGS! teamed up with the Clifford School in Redwood City, CA to build six wetlands. Over the course of two days, 700 students and teachers took part in the project.
Most Recent Articles
- SAVE THE FROGS! on the Edgar Ortega Radio Show
- Original Frog Art From Ghana
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: June 2018
- Welcome to the SAVE THE FROGS! Community
- Prepare For Your SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour
- Join the SAVE THE FROGS! Costa Rica Ecotour: July 2018
- SAVE THE FROGS! Gift Center: Deal Of The Week
- The Amphibians of the TAMU Soltis Center in Costa Rica
- Photos from the 2017 Costa Rica Ecotour
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania