- Written by STF! Webmaster STF! Webmaster
- Category: Wetlands Wetlands
- Created: 05 February 2017 05 February 2017
If you are interested in learning how to build or restore wetlands, please fill out the short form below so we can keep you updated when we announce new wetland construction events or release new training materials. We hold events both online and in the field, so regardless of where you live, please do fill out the form if you are interested in wetlands.
SAVE THE FROGS! Wetlands Coordinator Kathlyn Franco regularly holds online video conferences to discuss wetlands, and she also leads SAVE THE FROGS! Wetland Construction Workshops.
Here Is The Wetlands Construction Training Expression Of Interest Form!
In 2015, SAVE THE FROGS! teamed up with the Clifford School in Redwood City, CA to build six wetlands. Over the course of two days, 700 students and teachers took part in the project.
Most Recent Articles
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- A Brand New SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018
- Commissioned Frog Art by Jay Manchand
- SAVE THE FROGS! Paraguay Expedition to Parque Guasu
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial Report (2016)
- SAVE THE FROGS! Financial History
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Three Year Plan
- Legal Frogs: The Book
- SAVE THE FROGS! built a wetland at Garvey Intermediate School in Los Angeles
- Ecotours Referrals Program
- Toad-ally Cool Math and Science Integration
- Gilbert Adum Attending University of Cambridge
- How To Catch & Hold A Frog
- SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Fantastic New Frog Shirts Available For One Week Only
- The Frogman Experience: Save The Frogs Day 2017 In Santa Cruz, California
- SAVE THE FROGS! and UCLA build wetlands for California Tiger Salamanders