- Written by STF! Webmaster STF! Webmaster
- Category: Wetlands Wetlands
- Created: 05 February 2017 05 February 2017
If you are interested in learning how to build or restore wetlands, please fill out the short form below so we can keep you updated when we announce new wetland construction events or release new training materials. We hold events both online and in the field, so regardless of where you live, please do fill out the form if you are interested in wetlands.
SAVE THE FROGS! Wetlands Coordinator Kathlyn Franco regularly holds online video conferences to discuss wetlands, and she also leads SAVE THE FROGS! Wetland Construction Workshops.
Here Is The Wetlands Construction Training Expression Of Interest Form!
In 2015, SAVE THE FROGS! teamed up with the Clifford School in Redwood City, CA to build six wetlands. Over the course of two days, 700 students and teachers took part in the project.
Most Recent Articles
- Biraj Shrestha wins fellowship to attend University of California at Santa Cruz
- Save The Frogs Day Award Applications Due March 30th
- SAVE THE FROGS! Letter In Support Of Tesla Park Senate Bill 1316
- Save The Frogs Day 2018 Shirts Available Through March 29th
- Ecuador Ecotour: Name Your Price
- Monteverde Watches joins the SAVE THE FROGS! cause
- Kolkata, India: Dr. Kerry Kriger visits the Rahara Nibedita Art Centre
- Job Opening: Ecotour Leader (Ecuador June 2018)
- Join The SAVE THE FROGS! Facebook Group
- University of Dhaka SAVE THE FROGS! Seminar
- The Save The Frogs World Summit: April 27th & 28th, 2018
- How To Donate A Book To SAVE THE FROGS!
- How To Organize A Successful Save The Frogs Day Event
- Register Your Save The Frogs Day Event Here
- Why People Donate to SAVE THE FROGS!
- Dr. Kerry Kriger Visits India & Bangladesh
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
- Winners of the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Photo Contest
- Memories from La Selva Amazon Ecolodge
- The SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour: July 2018