Are you working on an amphibian related project for school or university? Then you should consider getting private tutoring from SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger, a world renowned expert with 14 years of full-time amphibian conservation experience.
Benefits Of Private Tutoring With Dr. Kriger:
(1) Get the best grade possible;
(2) Learn far more about your chosen topic than your peers;
(3) Set yourself apart in the eyes of your teacher/professor; and
(4) Gain knowledge and skills that will accelerate your journey on the path to success in the environmental field of your choice.
SAVE THE FROGS! Founder Dr. Kerry Kriger has given hundreds of presentations on amphibian conservation, in over 15 countries.
How It Works
Over the course of three separate one-on-one private online sessions, Dr. Kriger will assist you in project conception, development, implementation and presentation.
- Project Conception & Planning
- Project Assessment and Revision
- Project Review & Finalization
Alternatively, you can suggest what you want from your three sessions.
Who Will Benefit:
Any student from elementary school up through Ph.D. candidacy in graduate school.
Dr. Kriger's Teaching Experience:
On top of having advised hundreds of students, volunteers and employees on amphibian conservation topics and written hundreds of articles on the www.savethefrogs.com website, Dr. Kriger has taught algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, biology, physics, chemistry, classical music, Spanish and SAT test preparation both as a private tutor and in university classrooms.
The price of the three one-on-one, half-hour online sessions with Dr. Kriger is $150, to be paid in full before beginning. Your payment will benefit amphibian populations not only by improving your project and increasing your environmental skills, but also by funding SAVE THE FROGS! activities.
100% Money-Back Guarantee:
If after your first half-hour session you are not fully satisfied for any reason, and you don't believe that Dr. Kriger will successfully help you conceive, implement and submit a project that makes your teacher, professor or classmates say WOW, then you can request a full refund, no questions asked.
Are You Ready To Excel?
To take advantage of this unique opportunity to excel in amphibian conservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Private Tutoring in the subject line;
- A brief description of your project, homework or whatever you seek assistance with;
- Your grade level
Dr. Kriger is looking forward to saving the frogs with you!
Dr. Kriger and the students of PUC Minas university in Belo Horizonte, Brazil after he gave his first presentation in Portuguese. Dr. Kriger has spoken at hundreds of schools and universities around the world.
Most Recent Articles
- Book An In-Person SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Book An Online SAVE THE FROGS! Presentation
- Create Your Own Personalized Fundraising Webpage
- Volunteer Position: Social Media Coordinator
- SAVE THE FROGS! Chapters Core Principles
- Wetland Success in Plumas National Forest
- SAVE THE FROGS joins 425 conservation groups in supporting the Endangered Species Act
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana To Co-Host The 17th African Amphibian Working Group Meeting
- Environmental Safeguards Are Not A Barrier To Improving Infrastructure
- One of the most magical things that I've ever experienced
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Kingston, Pennsylvania
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 at KNUST in Kumasi, Ghana
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ecotour Survey
- Photos and Stories from the 2017 SAVE THE FROGS! Ecuador Ecotour
- Helping Schools Implement California's New Science Standards
- SAVE THE FROGS! Ghana Member Wins Grant To Save The World's Smallest Crocodile
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Tarragona, Spain
- Save The Frogs Day 2017 in Mauritius
- Benefits Of Serving On The Executive Committee Of Your SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter
- Forming And Maintaining A SAVE THE FROGS! Chapter